The International Long Term Ecological Research Network, ILTER, is a network of networks, encompassing hundreds of research sites located in a wide array of ecosystems that can help understand environmental change across the globe. ILTER’s focus is on long-term, site-based research and monitoring.
All abstracts accepted will either be for poster or oral presentation (face to face). You are asked to submit an abstract on your research and indicate your choice of session. The sessions (9am – 12am each day) are as follows:
1. IT and its applications in ecological/environmental science:
* day 1 – ILTER IT technical issues;
* day 2 – research coming out of DIEMS data;
* day 3 – models and other IT science;
2. Nature-based solutions and restoration ecology (days 1 – 3);
3. Publications resulting from LTER and LTSER sites (days 1 – 3)
Abstract submission deadline: September 15th, 2022. Abstracts will be approved on a first come-first served basis to ensure presenters can book travel as soon as they know they are presenting
Abstract submission process
All abstracts must be submitted in English. Maximum number of words: 300 excluding titles, authors and affiliations.
1. Title of your presentation
3. Abstract of the presentation
7. Preferred session
8. Other comments
Please send your abstract in Word or plain text format to Dusanka Vujanovic (email@example.com). Dusanka is also your contact for possible questions.