CALL FOR ABSTRACTS ONLY. Event 12 – 14 October.
The International Long Term Ecological Research Network, ILTER, is a network of networks, encompassing hundreds of research sites located in a wide array of ecosystems that can help understand environmental change across the globe. ILTER’s focus is on long-term, site-based research and monitoring.
All abstracts accepted will either be for poster or oral presentation (face-to-face). You are asked to submit an abstract on your research and indicate your choice of session. The sessions (9am – 12am each day) are as follows:
1. IT and its applications in ecological/environmental science:
* Day 1 – ILTER IT technical issues
* Day 2 – research coming out of DIEMS data
* Day 3 – models and other IT science
2. Nature-based solutions and restoration ecology (days 1 – 3)
3. Publications resulting from LTER and LTSER sites (days 1 – 3)
Abstract submission deadline: September 15th, 2022.
Abstracts will be approved on a first-come, first-served basis to ensure presenters can book travel as soon as they know they are presenting.
Abstract submission process
All abstracts must be submitted in English. Maximum number of words: 300 excluding titles, authors and affiliations.
1. Title of your presentation
3. Abstract of the presentation
7. Preferred session
8. Other comments
Please send your abstract in Word or plain-text format to Dusanka Vujanovic (email@example.com). Dusanka is also your contact for possible questions.